mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Locanda Positano Pictures Amazing Food

Hi All of you,
Yesterday I took pictures of a really amazing Italian restaurant located in Marina Del Rey.
It was my first time shooting food and interiors as a job Let me know what you guys think of my job :)!
The place is a real treasure on Lincoln Blvd little, cozy and with a joyful crowd inside it remind me of home!
Me and Stefano had the pleasure to stay for dinner over there and the food was exquisite.Plus I was in the kitchen for all the time and I got the luck to see how they were preparing the dishes...really awesome experience.
If you live in the Westside (of LA) is a must to checked it out!but of course also if you live in LA area !Here is the address:
LOCANDA POSITANO
4059 Lincoln Boulevard
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
(310) 526-3887








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento